June 21-25 (M-F)
Mia is the Founder of Ooze Studio has been an Entrepreneur since 2005. She is a single mother of 3 children, Creative Director for a tech company, Vice President of the PTC Board and Head Art Docent. Her passion is to serve her community by "oozing inspiration and contagious creativity."
2 years Head Art Docent, Elementary School
16 years Creative Direction
26+ years Graphic Design
10 years Social Media for Business
9 years Event Coordination/Direction
8+ years Advertising & Public Relations
15+ years Fashion Retail/Merch/Design
About the course
Our classes are fun, no pressure for technical skills and loosely guided so your budding artist can build confidence and tap into their creativity in their own unique way.
KIDS and TEENS (ages 5-18) will explore their imaginations and foster creativity through the SUPER FUN process of OOZING with art.
We will work on a variety of projects that your child and/or teenager can take home with them once they are completed and dry. Each Oozer will also receive their own art kit to take home so they can continue to ooze creativity over summer break!
COURSE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED!
COVID-19 Safety precautions will be taken, such as social distancing, mask wearing, cleaning each tool before sharing and sanitizing all spaces after use. Also, Ms. Mia, your instructor, has been fully vaccinated!
WHAT TO BRING:
Please send your child/teen with snack, lunch and water bottle. If your Oozer has any allergies please inform us in advance.
UPON SIGNUP, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FEW CONFIRMATION EMAILS:
• Class session confirmation "firstname.lastname@example.org"
• Camp Policies PDF Download so you know exactly what to expect
• Camp liability waiver -- PLEASE FILL OUT AND RETURN by the morning of your first camp day (Oozers will not be able to attend until the waiver is received)
• Receipt & confirmation of purchase
* * * * *
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS AND PROTOCOLS
As of now, all Oozers are required to wear a mask at Ooze Studio Art Camp. With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up--to--date safety protocols, and will update those enrolled if any changes occur.
• CAPACITY: 12 campers.
• Ms. Mia is fully vaccinated and masked.
• Check-in and drop-off at front door, outside.
SUMMER ART CAMP POLICIES
Upon signing up for Ooze Studio's Summer Art Camp, you agree to the following policies:
• Daily camp hours are 9am-12:30pm. We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups after 12:40pm are subject to late fees.
• Photos & video taken can be used and edited for Ooze Studio's digital and printed marketing purposes.
• All Oozers must be 5 years old and up.
• All Oozers will behave in a safe and respectful manner.
Full payment is due at the time of enrollment, and due to the very limited availability it is nonrefundable.
Location & Contact Details
13766 Central St. Carmel Valley CA 93924